Friday, March 22, 2013

Five for Friday {Linky}

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my very first Five for Friday post! 




1. I am looking forward to having some extra time this weekend to work on a few craft projects. I'm going to jazz up a few clipboards and finally make a spring wreath. 

2. I started working on creating review material for Social Studies this week. I'll be posting more details about this project a little later. 



3. I have found my new blog crush ~ Collaboration Cuties. You gotta check 'em out! They have some really unique ideas and adorable printables. I'm all set on blog reading material for the weekend.

Collaboration Cuties


4. Only one more week left until Spring Break. It will be very busy with preparing for report cards and conferences on Thursday. We are gonna finish it off with the Spring party and egg hunt on Friday.  I love breaks, but it seems like that week before I have to work double time to get everything finished!

5. Finally, Spring has arrived on our farm. This little girl was born on St. Patrick's Day and my husband was giving her a lift to her momma. Even though our weather hasn't been very Spring-like seeing things like this makes me grateful for Spring's renewal. 





5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Five for Friday! :) I'm looking forward to checking out Collaboration Cuties!

    -Liz
    http://loveliveandteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! Thanks for the shout out! You are so sweet! I'm so excited to get to know you!!

    You guys get to do an Easter Egg Hunt at school? I'm so jealous!! How fun!

    Look at that calf! It's huge! I'm so glad our babies aren't that big!! ;O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The egg hunt at school is so much fun. All us teachers make sure we are behind the students when we give the signal to hunt because they will trample us in their quest for the best eggs! It is so much fun to see my students get to be happy, carefree kiddos!

      Delete
  3. Happy Weekend! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing about your week.

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...