Friday, July 26, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Hi friends! This is my last official Friday of Summer. I'm trying very hard to be positive about it! {big smile} I thought I'd join up with a Cara great linky party to share some of my favorite Pinterest finds from the week. Nothing like a little Pinterest to take the blues away!




I am in LOVE with this idea! It is the perfect solution for my classroom!

Decals for your keyboard?! Sign me up! AND they have pink chevron!

This will be the perfect project when someone needs some extra help with a 4H project!

This is on the menu for the weekend!

I just heard about Remind 101, but I plan on using it this year! Anyone else use it?

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last Friday! I really like that hall pass display! I just pinned the Wicked Chicken recipe. I think I could actually make that! I am still working on my cooking skills!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Remind 101 is great! I used it last year, and it worked great. Only about 24 of my 33 parents signed up for the reminders though. I used it for last minute items I needed donated for a project. Asked for sandpaper, got it the next day. Asked for parents to donate leftover Halloween candy to the class treat bowl, got 5 huge bags of it the next day. Great for reminding about school events too. You'll love it.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to use Remind 101 this year. I am very excited about it, since many if not all of my students have their own phones.

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the idea of Remind 101 and will definitely check it out this year! Thanks for sharing!

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Remind 101! Had great response from the parents that did sign up for it. I plan on using it again this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...