Saturday, August 10, 2013

Classroom Tour {A Classy Cruise}

I'm linking up with the great blog, A Class*y Collaboration, for A Class*y Cruise Around the Classroom. Head on over to check out all the great pics of everyone's classroom set ups!

Here is a shot of the front of my room. Pretty standard stuff. I'll add my student names to the wall all the way over on the right once we get our class numbers given out. 

We use the space in the front of the room for our read aloud area. I still don't have a rug because I can't find one I like!! Yikes! 


Here is a view of the window side of the room. I pretty much kept the same decorations I had going from last year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! 


The back of my room. This is how much I love you all....I am willing to post picture of all that "junk" on top of my cabinets!! One day I will tackle that stuff! For now, it's mostly out of sight and out of mind. 


Finally, the best part - our library. We've got the tree waiting for leaves and the curtain rods waiting for anchor charts. 

I always hit my head a million times on that gigantic TV on the wall!! 


Have you finished your classroom? Care to give us a peek? Head on over and link up!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am so envious of all of your storage space! Your room looks great!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...