Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Edition of Five for Friday

It has taken me until now, 1:45 PM, to realize that today is Friday. A sure sign that we are not in school! 

Time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!





Our break started off snowy and that was just fine by me. Hubby has the week off too, so we spent Wednesday watching more Grey's Anatomy. We just started a couple months ago and are now well into season 5! (Please, no judgements on how much of my time I've given up to this show..hehe!) 



There is still time to enter this fabulous giveaway!! You can click here to check it out! 




We got off to a healthy start this morning for breakfast...haha! It was bad, but oh so good... If you want the recipe you can click here




Do you have your wish list ready?? I'm having so much fun looking through mine and deciding what to buy! My store will be 20% off! 


I've joined in on the Instagram craze! I've always had a personal account, but this week I decided to change the name on the account to match my blog and I'm loving it!! There are so many great teachers to follow out there. 

I'm thinking you can click here to follow me. Can someone tell me if this works? I usually just do IG from my phone! I guess you could also just look me up: polkadotlessonplans

Do you instagram? Leave me a comment with your name so I can follow you!!


4 comments:

  1. I WANT some of that yummy breakfast! I'm not judging you on the Grey's Anatomy. I watched One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, New Girl, Dance Academy, Orange is the New Black, The Lying Game, Pretty Little Liars and more all this year....you can judge me for sure. I've wasted a lot of time.
    I just asked to follow you on instagram. It worked. My name should pop up: alisonlearose.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.my.goodness. That is a tasty looking breakfast!
    I'll add you on Instagram tonight...my name is MissKinBK :-)

    Sarah
    MissKinBK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Grey's Anatomy! Have you watched Scandal. Oh, so good! Enjoy the rest of your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for snow! We supposedly had a few flakes, but I couldn't see them. That breakfast looks delicious! Oh, and I kept thinking it was Saturday all day long. Even now I'm having to remind myself that I don't have to wake up earlier for church tomorrow. I can sleep in (or at least stay in my pjs) as long as I feel like it!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...