Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dare to Dream: Week 2 TPT Seller Challenge

It's week two of the Teachers Pay Teachers Seller Challenge hosted by Teach Create MotivateSparkling in Second GradeThird in Hollywood, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista. I'm a little late to the game because I spent most of this week at the beach! 


Just looking at that pictures makes me relax! 

This week is all about dreaming big and thinking about my goals in this whole Teachers Pay Teachers journey. 


Extra spending money is a nice perk of being a TPT seller. I like to use the extra money to buy gifts, do a little shopping for myself, and sometimes things for my classroom. My goal for the future is to eventually be able to use the income from TPT to take some nice vacations with my husband! 

Being a seller on TPT challenges me and keeps me on my toes. Now more than ever I'm looking for new, creative ways to help my students learn and practice the basics. I love that it keeps me reading and searching for the best practices in my classroom! 

Since I've started selling on TPT I've discovered that I love fonts and clip art! One of my favorite parts of creating a product is designing the layout and cover pages. It's like an easy, less messy form of scrapbook and paper crafting! Not to mention that font and clip art shopping are super fun! 

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Finding teacher blogs and TPT really has pushed me to try new things and get out of my own head. So refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals....they are pretty much the same as mine!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...